About Telness Technologies and the group
Telness Group is an exciting startup in the European eco-system. Awarded several prizes, amongst other “Digital Top 50 - Europe’s most promising startups”. Telness Group has global ambitions to revolutionize Telecom and is well funded for the journey. It currently employs 40 diverse, smart, passionate, and kind people.
The Group consists of two companies:
Telness, a Swedish MVNO which was founded by former Telenor executive Martina Klingvall. The company serves 18 000 customers with an average customer happiness score of 4.8/5. Making it one of the highest rated operators in Sweden.
Telness Technologies, a global Telecom SaaS provider founded in spring 2021. It serves large operators globally with its innovative, cloud-based products and services that have been built iteratively to support Telness operations.
What you’ll do
- Identify, prioritize, develop, and launch product initiatives in partnership with the Product Owner and CPO
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and data engineers to build and ship excellent product
- Execute product, market, and customer research to understand our space
- Clearly communicate product plans, context and results to your teams and the rest of the organization
- Follow up on and evaluate releases
- Work passionately to ensure you and the team are focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long-term needs, and confidently navigating trade-offs
Who you are
- You are a hands-on problem solver as well as a conceptual thinker
- You have experience within technology and have worked as a product manager or similar for a minimum of 3+ years (or more!)
- You have an ability to operate independently across multiple teams and can navigate trade-offs effectively
- You strive to be an excellent communicator, and can communicate concepts and ideas in different formats, depending on context and audience
- You are experienced with both design- and data-driven product development and are passionate about using feedback to improve products
- You like to venture into the unknown and you can create structure as you go
What we offer
- Opportunity to transform a global industry
- A great team. Honestly - our main USP. We care deeply about each other as well as our customers – be kind!
- A workplace where we dare to challenge each other and push the boundaries
- Work with technology that’s best in its class – Telness is rated 4.8 on average by its customers, competitor average is 1,4
- Rebuild an industry in a modern tech stack and infrastructure
- A startup journey with strong funding
- Opportunity to help form the organization and company as we grow
- Potential Levelness (ownership) - Decided yearly
- Pension equivalent to ITP1
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Office located centrally in Stockholm City
- Work tools such as desk, desk chair, hardware (computer, mouse, keyboard, monitor, headset)
- Compensation for business travel, such as costs for travel, meals, and hotels.
- Annual kickoff trip to Åre