EsterCare is an innovative femtech company. They’re currently looking for a kind, passionate and focused developer that cares about making the world a better place and wants to help them on their journey to improve healthcare for women everywhere!
Their vision is to innovate and digitise the female healthcare space, help women understand their body and get better specialised care. They're now building a digital platform to do that, and improve women's life quality, enhancing their well-being regardless of which phase in life or time of month they're in.
The founding team has experience from the startup sector and specialised medical skills within gynaecology from some of the most well-known hospitals in Sweden. They are fully fare backed by a strong team of investors including the founders of Kry and Northvolt.
- You are kind, caring and share our passion for doing something good in the world.
- You prefer to work in a team rather than on your own. At EsterCare they want to promote a learning culture where they help each other out and are not afraid to ask questions.
- You are technically curious and like to learn new things, be it a new programming framework or personal hobby. You like calmness, order and structure - a nice frame to be productive and creative around.
- You are good at understanding the user’s perspective and always end up caring a lot about the work you do and how it affects others.
- You either have a few years of professional experience in software development, or a couple of years of technical education and are looking for a place where you can learn and grow quickly, with both a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- You have experience either with backend, frontend or both. The important thing is you like to learn and have a curiosity for exploring your true full stack developer potential.
About the role
Early team member - you will be an early part of a growing tech team, working closely together with their founders, designer and other developers in a tight-knit team.
Option program - as the company grows, our early team members should get part of the credit. They have a qualified option program that rewards valuable early contributors.
Freedom - work in an environment where you're trusted to shape your day and working hours.
Learning - develop quickly in a learning environment, working closely with the team and our CTO that has many years experience in mentoring and creating thriving software engineering teams.
Quality - in both product and work processes. Every line of code in the project is code-reviewed, they work with a practical test-driven pattern and they're building a premium product - no chaotic, hacky patchworks.
Modern full stack development - work in a structured setting with a modern stack, starting with what you know best and gradually learning and working your way into other parts of the ecosystem.
Innovate - you will play a central role in the development of their product focusing on female health care.
Influence - you will become a key member of the tech team with a big opportunity for shaping company culture and influencing the future solution architecture.
Experience - you will get the experience of working in an early stage startup, and be ready to do a bit of everything, you will get invaluable insight from working with all the aspects of the company.
Journey - we have great ambitions, and will offer you a high-pace journey innovating the female healthcare space.
Salary & benefits – even though they’re at an early stage they have a good financial situation.
Flexibility - they believe in a culture of being together and sharing a physical workplace with each other, but also working remotely when needed.
App: React-Native, Expo EAS, Redux-Toolkit, Jest.
Backend: Node.js, Jest, TypeORM, Docker, Postgres and AWS.
Web: Next.js, Contentful and Netlify.
Any experience with parts of our stack is meriting.
- English is a requirement, Swedish is meriting.
- We’re not offering relocation or fully remote positions at this time.