Do you dream of finding a job where you have the opportunity to fundamentally influence the products and businesses you are developing? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with motivated and entrepreneurial-spirited colleagues? And do you wish to be a part of a company that focuses on building upon each other’s strengths and working towards a common goal? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for you who
- Are a skilled and passionate Android app developer
- Have at least 2 years of work experience preferably using Kotlin
- Can work independently
- Does not shy away from taking responsibility and initiative
- Enjoys both learning from and teaching others
- Has a EU working visa and lives in the Stockholm area
What and how will you be working?
You will have the opportunity to work for big and exciting unicorn companies, either at their premises or in our office. You will be working for promising start-ups where your expertise will be put to good use to build its fundamental base. You will be working in a team consisting of designers and developers with varying skill sets. Teaching and learning are a natural part of your daily work.
Who are we?
In a digital world, where the only constant is change, Levels aim to take businesses, and ourselves to the next level. We are a team of curious and entrepreneurial-minded people who love helping our partners grow their ventures. How do we do this? By integrating our expertise within strategy, scaling, development, design, venture capital, and talent development and recruitment we are able to not only pursue brilliant ideas but also turn opportunities into game-changing businesses.
Perks and benefits:
- Being a part of building a great company!
- Working alongside brilliant colleagues who are passionate about what they do
- Opportunities to advance your career
- Our Stockholm office is based in A house, a co-working space full of creative entrepreneurs
- Kick-ass parties and after-work events
- A mentorship program with the aim of making sure that you feel fulfilled at work and have all the tools to grow
- Hack days where we team up to explore new and exciting projects together
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and compensation
To learn more about us visit:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!