🦄 YOUR BEET
Mission: help people improve their health and eat more climate friendly via personalized Plant Based nutrition recommendations. We believe food should be fun, convenient and based on what YOU need to stay healthy.
Looking: for a Fullstack Engineer to join our engineering organization. Your work will impact our first cohorts of active users and several influencers/recipe creators either by working directly on product features or insight tools.
Team: everyone with 7+ years professional experience from strategy, product and nutrition experience from Boston Consulting Group, H&M and Lifesum. We are backed and advised by industry experts.
Stage: Funded. We are working on launching our MVP and quickly incorporating user feedback post-launch to build the go-to service for the future of food.
Think of BEET as Spotify meets Digital Personal Nutritionist.
As a Fullstack Engineer, your main goal will be to help us create a product our users can’t live without.
- Lead the development of our MVP, working closely with our CPO, and continue to build it into a stellar consumer app incorporating user input
- Have ownership over the full tech stack
- Ensure that our user experience is seamless and the very best it can be
- Possibility to take ownership of growing our tech team (if desired, not required)
We’d love to hear from you if you have 4+ years experience, specifically in:
- React/React Native
- Node.js, TypeScript
- AWS Amplify
- DynamoDB / PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Are knowledgable about testing, debugging, and automation techniques
- Care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
- Worked in startup environment before and pride yourself on speed to quality output
⭐️⭐️ Extra bonus points if you have….
- Built consumer focused apps (B2C)
- Worked with digital products within the nutrition/food space before
- Motivated by making social impact / using tech to innovate outdated food system
🌎 Why you should join us:
- A passionate superstar team (all 7+ years professional experience) who are on a mission to reverse public health decline and climate change
- An open and collaborative company with high growth ambitions (and great early traction) developing a world-class product team
- “Just enough process” - no more, no less
- Join the buzzing startup ecosystem in the heart of Stockholm
- Exposure to investors, unicorn founders and gurus in the industry
- Central office space in Stockholm
- Competitive compensation + stock package
- Remote work is possible
- Lots and lots of amazing food!!!
We look forward to hearing from you! 👋