War On Cancer is a Stockholm-based tech startup that aims to radically improve the wellbeing of everyone affected by cancer. The first step towards achieving that has been to create the digital support tool and app; War On Cancer.
You will be joining a fast paced company in a very interesting time with the possibility to shape processes, our ways of working and the company as a whole. Our Engineering team today consist of 10 engineers and we have the ambition to double that over the coming year.
What you will be doing:
- Work across our Microservice tech stack (nodejs, Docker/Kubernetes, Azure Cloud, Github Actions, Elasticsearch, Kafka, and much more) primarily with backend problems
- Operate and deploy, maintain and analyse our systems in Cloud environment
- Be a part of the product development process including design, planning, testing, implementing, shipping and so forth
- Constantly learn new things, explore technology, integrations and best practises together with self-improvement and make those around you better
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and inclusive environment, with a high level of freedom and responsibility
What you'll bring to the team:
- A couple of years’ experience with software development and a bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- A "doer" mentality and growth mindset, with a passion for solving problems wherever they are in any shape
- Experience working with tools such as Git together with CI/CD pipelines
- Passion for building high quality products with the user in focus
You would join the Stockholm Engineering team and would have a great opportunity to be part of shaping the processes, building the team and setting the ways of working moving forward. This is your chance to be part of something big that will have an impact on peoples health and wellbeing, physically, emotionally and psychologically. We encourage personal development and an open environment where no ideas are bad ideas.
We strongly believe in that great engineers wants and can learn new technologies quickly so in case you are not familiar with everything above; don't worry, you'll learn on the job!
If you have any questions regarding War On Cancer, jobs or recruitment process don't hesitate to contact us.